Park Meadows Senior Living in Overland Park, KS
Welcome to Park Meadows Senior Living, a warm community in Overland Park, KS. Here you or your loved one can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all in the largest suburb of Kansas City.
A Family-Friendly City
Near Prairie Village, Mission and Leawood, KS, Park Meadows Senior Living is easy to find just north of I-435 at Nall Avenue. It’s located in a friendly neighborhood where you can enjoy nearby:
- Shopping at Town Center Plaza and Hawthorne Plaza
- Golfing at Topgolf Overland Park
- Excursions to the Kansas Speedway, Russel Stover’s Shop and Hallmark Center
- And more
We’re also close to Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital and University of Kansas Hospital.
From the first moment, you feel the energy of our large, active Independent Living community. Led by our Department of Fun, you or your loved one can stay happy and engaged with daily activities—some onsite and others out in the community.
We’re just 10 minutes outside Kansas City with its world-class museums, restaurants and sports.
Wide Range of Care Options
We offer a continuum of care with multiple levels, you can find here:
- Our Independent Living community offers fun and friendship.
- Assisted Living includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Transitional Memory Care and Memory Care offer specialized services to support dementia.
- And for Respite Stays, we offer an ideal place to stay short-term when you’re recovering from an illness or surgery.
"I love all the people I've met here. I have so many new friends. We play cards, laugh and share lots of stories."Resident